What does it take to like in Instagram
In this world, people will always want to be liked. Even in the old days, it is a heartwarming feeling when you know that people liked you. It will make you want to have more. But, in those old times, people tend to hide their feelings. They don’t want to let other people know that they were emotionally affected by their liking him.
But, it’s the thing of the past. Since the introduction of Instagram, like with those other social media platform, people are now open with their emotion to be like. They do things to initiate likes on their favor. People loved to be like, and they will work for that. In every move they do, they want an immediate validation. They immediately want to be gratified. That is the effect of the introduction of these social media platforms.
This platform or App called Instagram
This is actually a simplified form of Facebook. Those who want to use it will need to sign up. You need to have an account to utilize it, and it does have a news feed. You can post anything for your followers to see and comment. So, like the other platform or app, this works on getting more followers to follow you. The objective of Instagram is defeated without the principle of following and liking.
Liking on Instagram
Liking on Instagram is one feature that is treated with great importance. It is what the account holder is expecting to get, in return for his contents or postings. It will also be a good gauge to determine if your followers like what you have posted for them to share with. It is very heartwarming when aside from the likes you get from them, there are interaction coming from them. It will be so fulfilling on the part of the person being followed.
How do you maintain or even grow your likes in Instagram?
Well, taking It from the word like, the basic thing to do is consistency in what you do. These people will not like you when they did not like what you have posted. The fact is, not all followers will like your every posting. Maybe, they are times that you will get all of them to like your post, but, it will be a seldom occurrence.
Here are some tips to maintain your likes on Instagram:
- Keep updated on what your followers like you to offer them. Take it from the past postings. Recall the postings when you get perfect likes and take it from there. Thank them for every like and assure them that you will work for more.
- Establish a genuine relationship with your followers. Genuine means its real, not just a formality. Communicate with them and engage them in your future activities. Anyway, you post things or photos for them to admire. Why not ask them what they want next? Make them feel important and that they are a part of your endeavor. In return, ask them to get their network to follow you.
- Plan ahead. Like driving a car, look straight ahead, to be able to get a good picture.
Is buying an Instagram likes a good option?
For others, it is a good way, to kick-start your Instagram presence. But for me, it won’t help. When you buy Instagram likes, yes, you will get the likes that you wanted to see in your dashboard. But, here are the downsides of faking your likes.
- Take out your confidence. It is the knowledge that you just fake the likes that remove the confidence in you. You got 10,000 likes in a few hours, but, you is aware that it just came without an effort in your part. It is just some sort of magic.
- Bring you It will bring you confusions. It is because you don’t know if you did the right thing or not. This likes that you got, cannot be confirmed. You will not get interaction from them, simply because they come from dead accounts.
- Damage to your reputation. When your prospects or other businesses know that you are faking your likes, they will lose confidence and trust in you or your business.
- Destroy your relationship with your followers. Same with your followers, they will move away from you and eventually, un-follow you.
Apart from the likes and followers, there is no other importance by being on Instagram or other social media platforms, then our craving for gratification. We always love to be validated, and it is a very sad fact. To be honest, it’s all fakes. Users are quick to click the like button, hoping that by doing so, he will get the same. Getting the gratification, less the emotion is easy.
Have you been to a fast food vent lately? Have you notice the crew say “good morning” or “good evening” or “thank you, come again,” without even looking at you. It is that feeling. It is a sad state of our social life. Overwhelm in interaction, but, with no emotion, honesty and truthfulness in the process. Being like and being followed, will let you crave for more.
The Apps called Instagram is a very useful tool for socializing. It is the way it is being used that makes it undesirable. They should have put restrictions in signing up, or they should have put up a fee for signing up. This is one way of eliminating the undesirable users of the app. What does a grade school student have to do on Instagram?
The other party to blame for these are the parents themselves. They may be so preoccupied with their own thing. They cannot watch over their kids. Or they are so tiring with their social media outing. Unless changes will be implemented in the way we handle this addictive way of socializing, it will definitely destroy our future. The evidence of this foolishness is how our kids behave now a day’s. It is so alarming.